Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Quotable Quotes

Hello, after a long hiatus.

From our in-house mavericks (note: more fun if said with correct intonation):
  • Numbers mean nothing to me.
  • CMU is lucky.
  • This is Ali. Please leave a message.
  • How could I have missed the fruits - esp when they are low-hanging.
  • Dude, I don't talk puns.
  • I am super-awesome?
  • No.
  • Dude, is there water in the bathroom? I am also coming!
  • Die. Man. Die. Go Fish.
  • And so we can unlock the mystery behind AIDS.
  • Naaaa, my back hurts, while sitting.
  • Sorry Man, sorry!
  • Ohh 67F - I am going home!
  • Cucumber-Mint Yogurt. Bowl.
  • Bhaiyya - aap single hoh?
  • Didi- aap single hoh?
  • Ohh you got A-? But I thought everyone got A?
  • Please warm the cache, thanks.
  • Buddy I only used buddy, don't worry buddy.
  • OK. That was an awkward pause.
  • Randomly submitted da.
  • Same shit. Different era.
  • Precis mon. Bum.
Try guessing the person for each quote. :)

9 comments:

Kaushik said...

Hilarious.. OK, whatever makes you sleep tight at night man! :-)

Ali Kemal Sinop said...

what is this "Dude, is there water in the bathroom? I am also coming!" business? I hope it is not what it actually suggests :)

Aditya said...

ali: ask ravi :)

Ravi said...

But of course it means what it suggests.

Ravi said...

awesome stuff btw.

the.seeing.stone said...

Abe kya be :P

Ravi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ravi said...

o Hello Ali!
o Dude, that is positively irritating.
o Nah.. I need to dump files now.
o So I'm course shopping this month.
o No (eom)
o Ahaan, ISWYM
o Hey Garth !

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.